[real-eyes] Re: Question about the intel reader please and thanks.

  • From: Steven Clark <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 08:35:33 -0600

I don't know much about it but I did find a .mp3 file you can download
from the people over at www.blindbargains.com.  They did a 3 part series
on the Intel reader and this is the second in that series with them
actually using it.
You will want to press your context key on this link and select save
link as.

http://www.blindbargains.com/audio/100109_intel2.mp3

Steve