[real-eyes] Re: Powercast

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 20:04:05 -0500

How about the power's out and you need to charge your cel battery...no
power, no charge...unless you have one of these.  Same with the laptop, a
lamp, your refridgerator...oh wait, did it say it converts it to AC power or
DC?  lol.

Ruthie &

  When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?

MSN Messenger ID:  ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL and Yahoo Messenger ID:  chaosynchronous