[real-eyes] Please join me this evening!

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:23:35 -0400

That's right folks!

Join me tonight for Duyahn's digital ditties. Everything starts at 10 Pm
eastern, 9 Pm central. To tune in, please go to, www.jjrn.net
To get a hold of me during the show, messengers will be available.
MSN messenger: live@xxxxxxxx
AOL instant messenger: jjrnlive
My personal messenger: themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx
My personal Yahoo messenger: themusicman_2004
My personal AOL instant messenger: MKnightJones2009
Also, if you use Klango player, look for JJRN in the Klango  media section.
If you find us, we will have four entries. Please highlight the second entry
and press enter on that entry and add that to your favorites. Please also
know that, this is an adult show so if you are easily offended, do not tune
in. See you tonight!