[real-eyes] Outlook express not installed after reformat

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 17:44:13 -0400

Hello!
I have a friend who is using Internet explorer 8 and all is well except that
she can not retrieve her e-mail. She had her machine reformatted the other day
and I am wanting to know how we just install Outlook Express without having to
reformat the machine for a second time. Can she put the windows xp disc in and
then install it that way? She is running windows XP pro and using Jaws 10.

Duyahn