[real-eyes] Re: OT: PLEASE HELP: DESPERATE!

  • From: "Nancy Van Sandt" <nanvan53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 17:15:18 -0500

Oh Ruthie, how I wish I could help you.  I live out in the country and Bean
would have a wonderful home with us, but we already have four dogs and a
cat.  One of the dogs is definitely an escape artist and tries to get out of
the yard by digging holes under our chain link fence, so that might also be
a problem for the little guy.  My apology to the list for not writing to
ruthie off list, but I don't have her address on this PC.  My heart really
went out to you guys when I read your e-mail.  Although I'm probably about 3
or 4 hours from you, I'll still ask around down here.  You never know.  I
need to ask you a couple of questions about the critters, so please write to
me off list.  My address is:
Nanvan53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx