[real-eyes] Re: Nokia 6620 question

  • From: "Paul L. Mimms" <p_mimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 21:03:20 -0500

If one is interested, there is more than one program like Autolock that can
be installed on the Symbian 60 phones.  The program will automatically lock
the keys, uses the same soft key1/star combination to unlock or lock the
keys, and will allow the user to set the amount of time before the keys
automatically lock.

The file for the one I use, called autolock.sys, is something I will send
via attachment by request, or you can find it with Google.