[real-eyes] Re: New member introduction

  • From: "James Herndon" <jcherndon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:29:36 -0600

Welcom
----- Original Message -----
From: "alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 10:15 AM
Subject: [real-eyes] New member introduction

> Hello, Everyone:
> My name is Alicia and I am currently seeking a degree in medical
transcription at State Fair Community College in Sedalia Missouri. I am
partnered with a beautiful black labby girl from Leader Dogs for the Blind
in Rochester Michigan named Vera. I am married with 3 growing children. I
have been using JAWS for about 7 years and feel I am pretty good with it,
but I still have a lot to learn. I am looking forward to hearing from you
all real soon.

> Alicia and LD Vera
> "The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of
> >seeing people towards them."
> >- Helen Keller, 1925

go to www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net