[real-eyes] Re: Need recommendations on headphones/splitters

  • From: GailMLL@xxxxxxx
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:56:07 EST

JAWS was controlled by the speaker control on the computer. If you get a
high quality set like those used by the FAA as we did, it is not any worse than

the normal person on the phone.
Gail and Orion in Jeff

In a message dated 12/18/2008 4:10:29 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jasmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I  apologize if you are receiving this email twice but it is because you  are
 subscribed to more than one mailing list.
Hello  Everyone:

I have a definite job opportunity in the works here.  I  am going Friday to
discuss the details.
However, I need input  on what to tell the future employer I need as far as a

"splitter" in  order to hear the person on the phone in one ear and then the
JAWS guy in the  other
In addition, I need to know where you get this type of equipment ,  what I
ask for and if it is possible to get this with a volume control on it  to make
the voice on the phone louder but not JAWS.

Does anyone  have this equipment or does anyone know anything about this?

I  appreciate input.  I need to work the details of this stuff out so I can
be  knowledgeable about what to get or at least request .

Thanks  so much for your time and consideration in this matter.
Anne Radetic-Murphy  MSW, LCSW
jasmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
11832 Welcome Drive
Maryland  heights, MO  63043
314-708-1619
To subscribe or to leave the list,  or to set other subscription options, go
to  www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.