[real-eyes] Re: Nancy jaws repair?

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:05:05 -0600

Is there anything else to the message or is that it?  If that's it, you will
need to call fs like you said.  I was hoping it said more and AI could
figure out why it couldn't do it.

Ruthie &

  Crime doesn't pay... does that mean my job is a crime?

MSN Messenger ID:  ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL and Yahoo Messenger ID:  chaosynchronous