[real-eyes] My computer icon on the desktop

  • From: "Ruthie Clark" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 00:31:20 -0500

I did something very stupid just now, was moving too quickly and accidentally
deleted the My Computer icon from my Desktop.  I tried to undelete both by
hitting ctrl+Z and by using the context menu and selecting undelete.  Neither
worked.  Last time I did something like this, it was with the My Documents
icon, and Steve had to use the TweakUI Powertoy to fix it.  Can anyone help?
I'm pretty sure he's in bed right now, and I don't want to wake him up, lol.

Ruthie and the crew.

  Fear is the mind killer. - Paul Muad'Ib

Visit www.ruthieville.com today for your daily dose of me.