[real-eyes] Re: Mean spam

  • From: Mitchell Lynn <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 20:18:50 -0600

Did you open the attachments? When you get those, just delete them.

The tip-off on these is that no one who is legitimate is going to send
you something like an eviction notice or a notice to appear in court
through E-mail. The latter most definitely requires a summons. The other
tip-off is that there is ***ALWAYS*** curious grammar, spelling and
punctuation and vague language since it is difficult to be too specific
with someone you don't even know. I've gotten a host of E-mails lately
from funeral homes advising me of the passing of a dear friend with the
obligatory attachments with all the details. In the E-mail, my friend's
name is never mentioned, nor any details as to the when of the passing
nor any mention of my name. Since the first of the year, I have had more
friends die than I probably have friends. And too make matters worse, I
have all these court cases I must appear at: last count was seven. All
kinds of dire warnings if I don't show up. Again, if your presence is
requested in a court of law, some fine person from the county Sheriff's
Office will pay you a visit and hand deliver the order to appear in court.