[real-eyes] Re: Looking for Deafblind User Perspectives

  • From: Sarah Jevnikar <sarah.jevnikar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 15:15:38 -0500

Thanks for this link, Brandie. Though it is helpful, I'm wondering if I
could trouble someone for some answers to specific questions I have. I'm
writing a blog post for my work with a web development firm and they're
interested in first-hand experiences of computer users with different needs.
I have several deafblind people I've been in touch with already, but all of
them have significant hearing. I'm wondering if I might be in touch with
someone who has less of it. I don't mean to be crass at all; I'm sorry if
this sounds insensitive.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Sarah