[real-eyes] Kathy piper in the Kansas City Star

  • From: Wendy <wendy.poth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 20:35:38 -0600

The Kansas City Star has a large section of the paper where they're going to do
an article about cocky piper and first steps. Anyone who has been positively
affected by coffee in her life please call Sue bacon tomorrow Friday at
746-1212 to talk to her about coffee and first steps. She has been desperately,
that is Sue, trying to get in touch with Peter José a couple other people etc.
and she wants very much to do the story.vvvvSent from my iPhone sorry I'm using
dictation to send a broken arm things are not coming out perfect please call
SueaTo subscribe or to leave the list, or to set other subscription options, go