[real-eyes] Re: KC Star, Article about Braille and Technology

  • From: "Steven Clark" <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:33:12 -0600

I'm not one who reads Braille on a regular basis but have no problem
labeling things with Braille and  knowing which floor I'm selecting and
exiting on in an elevator.
I'm not going to get into the politics or ideals of any blind consumer group
but do see humor in one group talking about the decline in Braille when they
have helped create a device that can read signs, menus, documents, etc
without Braille.

Steve