[real-eyes] Jfw and Amis

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 22:33:19 -0500

Hi folks:

I am having trouble with
Aimous and Jaws for windows. I am running version 9.0 of the screen reading
product of Jaws. For some strange
reason, the scripts are not working with Jaws and Real speak is taking over
so when I press insert-h for help, Jaws does not speak. Also when browsing
for Daisy books, Jaws is again silent. I am a little uncomfortable with this
set up and would like to know if anyone has gotten these programs to play
nice with each other. I have tried to subscribe to a mailing list that deals
with this issue but, there server for excepting email is not working. I get
a mail delivery system failed notice.

Duyahn

You can contact me in the following ways:

MSN messenger: themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx
AOL instant messenger: MKnightJones
Yahoo messenger: themusicman_2004
Skype: Duyahn