[real-eyes] Re: Inaccessible website

  • From: Tim Sears <tufftimsears@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:43:31 -0700 (PDT)

William,

You know what I would do is this.

Go to the following website
http://webxact.watchfire.com/

This is an accessibility validator website.  In the
search engine at this website you can input the URL of
the website in question and then print off the 500 or
so errors that I probable on the website.  Then call
the company up.  Get a mailing address of the web
development team and email them a complaint.

Unless we voice our opinion, change will not happen.