[real-eyes] Re: I phone case

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 06:06:47 -0600

There are several types of cases from otterbox. There are cases that protect
the screen, then they have ones that are left open on the front.  Either
case would work fine with your iPhone.  I believe that the totally in closed
cases are called otterbox defender cases.
Hugs, Andrea M Breier

Remember: If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours!
Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to
God