[real-eyes] I invade the air waves yet again tonight

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 18:37:05 -0400

Hi folks!

I will be invading the air waves again tonight starting at 7 Pm, eastern
time which is in about 26 minutes. I will also have Skype open to if anyone
wants to co-host with me.
To get a hold of me during the show, you can do it in the following ways.
Msn is, live@xxxxxxxx
AOL and Yahoo is, jjrnlive
My request page is,
www.jjrn.net/themusicman/search.php
I will also be telling you about a contest we have going on through June.
So, please join me tonight.