[real-eyes] Re: I Phone email lists

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimfettgather@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 23:19:12 -0600

The Viphone group on Google is an incredible group of 900 individuals who
are highly knowledgeable on the iPhone.
This group generates 40 to 50 messages each day.
Here's the link to the group's page, where you can apply for membership.
It's not difficult, they just want you to write a couple of sentences
telling about yourself
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?lnk=srg&hl=en
Good luck with your phone!