[real-eyes] I Phone 4S question about I tunes

  • From: "Kayla King" <kking2712@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 18:30:16 -0500

Hi all,
I installed i tunes version 10.5.2 and began to sink my music library on my
computer to my I Phone 4S.  It has gotten stuck in the annalizing stage and
now, jaws stops and the whole thing has turned into a complete and mind
boggling disaster...
I have tried reinstalling, have tried using the jaws cursor, etc to no avail.
Does anyone have any ideas on what to do?
Because now I can't put anything on my phone or take anything off of it.
Thanks in advance,
Kayla