[real-eyes] Re: Have an interesting question

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimfettgather@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 16:19:40 -0600

Here's a link to a page featuring a device called the Scanjig.
http://www.scanjig.com/

scanJig Pro is a simple stand that holds your smart tablet or phone in the
correct position for fast, precisely aligned scans of documents, invoices,
contracts,
receipts, photos and business cards. Works with any document scanner app and
helps turn your tablet or phone into a productive, high quality, document
scanner.

Hope that helps.