[real-eyes] Fwd: Science Radio App

  • From: from my iphone <terrieiphone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Eye <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Adaptive and support. technology information" <ati@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 16:17:02 -0500

passing this link along to you all as sone of you will be interested  in this
app
Terrie
I have not downloaded it yet , do not know how it works , just passing this
along to you all.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 25, 2012 3:07:39 PM CDT
To: "'The Accessible Phones Discussion List'" <blindphones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Science Radio App

Hi, here is the iTunes direct link to it. I just got the app but have not
checked it out yet. See link below.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/science-radio/id428848787?mt=8#

Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx