[real-eyes] Fwd: OT: Playing chess on Skype

  • From: Brandie Young <deaftaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bonnernick84@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 08:09:28 -0800 (PST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brandt Steenkamp
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 07:27:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: OT: Playing chess on Skype
To: dbtechies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there folks,

Below is an email sent to the Skype-chess mailing list regarding a
tournament. Starting soon. I just thaught I'd share.

You are cordially invited to enter Winter
2012, which will begin on Sunday, January 1, 2012. You have until
Friday,
December 30, 2011, at 1800 UTC, to let me know you want to play. You
may
call me on Skype, email me on this list or privately, or even call me
on my
landline phone if you'd like. This will be a 4-round Swiss tournament,
with
each round lasting a maximum of 3 weeks, for a duration of 3 months
maximum.

Contact details is as follows.

Subscribing to Skype-chess (required if you want to play) skype-chess-
subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email for Kathleen Mertz: kathleenmertz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id for Kathy: kathy-mertz
U.S. landline phone for Kathy: (415) 566-2184

Kathy ashured me that Deafblind players will be accomodated.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Contact me:

Mobile/iMessage/WatsApp: +27781205013+