[real-eyes] Re: Fwd: [IDevices] Door bell

  • From: "Kimberly A. Morrow, PhD" <morrowka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 13:40:58 +0000

If I could see, I could imagine how this could be very helpful, especially if
living alone.

But as a person who is blind, I can't imagine what this could truly do for me.
I want to be dressed and ready to go when I answer the door--so wouldn't answer
it otherwise anyway.

Kimberly A. Morrow, PhD
Communications Coordinator, Message of Hope
Unity
Message of Hope Ministry
1901 NW Blue Parkway
Unity Village, MO 64065