[real-eyes] Re: Fwd: [GDUIFriends] Why we need more relief areas in airports

  • From: "Patrick & Jennifer" <jenpat@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 16:45:11 -0500

My comment means was the dog fed prior to flying,  was the dog relieved jut
prior to boarding the plane?My belief is the Handler has responsibilities as
it relates to appropriate behaviors of their Guides  and sometimes the
Handler can be responsible for issues related to his or her Guide Dog for
example excessive barking which is in appropriate. Dogs being allowed to
jump into the seats when being transported, or dogs standing in the isles of
fix route buses,  etc.
That's what I ment!
Regards