[real-eyes] Fw: free fries Dec 16

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Adaptive technology information and support." <ati@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 08:13:24 -0600

Okay let's see, I'm trying to think how I can tie passing on this message in
to something to do with technology.  Okay I can't, smile.

Maybe you go to Burger King to buy a new computer and they say do you want
fries with that?  I'll tell you what though.  They can say what they want,
but I'm sure a McDonald's fry will kick a Burger King fry's ass any day.  I
don't care what they say.

MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- It’s a fry for all at BURGER KING® restaurants
nationwide! Burger King Corp. is staking its claim as the authority on all
things food by delivering a new golden, crispy fry that promises to create a
whole new level of irresistible.
The new fries at BURGER KING® offer restaurant guests a high-quality,
perfectly balanced product. A thicker cut of potato gives each bite more
fluffy, potato flavor on the inside and crispy, golden-brown deliciousness
on the outside. The new fries will be available at most BURGER KING®
restaurants across North America by December 5th.
In honor of the new Fry, BURGER KING® has declared Friday, December 16th
“Free Fries Friday.” Consumers will be able to go to a BURGER KING®
restaurant nationwide and enjoy a complimentary value size order of new
fries, with no purchase necessary, while supplies last.
“With the launch of our new fries, the home of America’s favorite burger now
has the best fries in the business,” stated Leo Leon, vice president, global
innovation, Burger King Corp. “At BURGER KING® we constantly strive to make
every item on our menu the best it can be. We believe our new fries are the
latest example of our commitment to quality and innovation, and we invite
everyone to visit our restaurants and taste the difference.”

No virus found in this message.