[real-eyes] Fw: foxi recorder

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 23:44:06 -0600

I was going through some messages that I thought might be helpful at a later
date.  Kim, I believe, was interested in recording apps for the iPhone.
hth.

Hugs, AJ

Recipe for happiness: Live with enthusiasm, smile for no reason, love
without conditions, act with purpose, listen with your heart, and laugh
often.

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your
obligation to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by
using BCC (Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.
----- Original Message ----- > To: <viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>