[real-eyes] Fw: [blindmoviebuff] Radio: The Whistler

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 07:50:34 -0600

Hi,

Wanted to share with my friends.  Some good night time listening here Re:
murder and mayhem.  Here is the link
to one of my favorite old time radio  shows.  Along with a link to subscribe
to the blind movie buff's list where lots of other shows, books, and movies,
can be had easily for free.

You have successfully uploaded a file called Whistler, The 13.zip (138 MB),
to sendspace.
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kz30wf

Monica R Jones,
Co-moderator
MP3 Request
Assistive Technology Instructor

Email:

pepsimama3749@xxxxxxxxx

To change your mail delivery by e-mail, send a blank e-mail message to the
appropriate addresses below.

Subscribe To Blind Movie Buffs:

blindmoviebuff-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from Blind Movie Buffs:

To switch mail delivery to digest mode:

blindmoviebuff-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To go no mail and to stop receiving messages without unsubscribing:

blindmoviebuff-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To return to normal individual messages:

blindmoviebuff-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To switch to announcements only:

blindmoviebuff-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx