[real-eyes] Fw: Weather Underground

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 07:10:49 -0600

A lot of us here already have this app on our computers. Now it is a free
app to use on iDevices.

> Just released, a free app.  You can check hourly updates, select a local
> weather station near you and to clarify, not talking about NOAA.
>
> However speaking you can also listen to NOAA.
>
> Works pretty well with VoiceOver and the nice thing is free so if you
> don't care for it, you aren't out of any money.
>
> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/weather-underground/id486154808?mt=8
>
> On the app store, look for weather underground.
>
> Have fun,

Hugs, AJ

Recipe for happiness: Live with enthusiasm, smile for no reason, love
without conditions, act with purpose, listen with your heart, and laugh
often.

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your
obligation to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by
using BCC (Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.