[real-eyes] Re: Fw: The Portable Pocket HDTV

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 02:26:38 -0500

ah i found these transmitters and was adding them to my wish list for my
family to maybe get this as a christmass gift for me. However what a let
down. there on the 2.4 gig band. same as routers, and some cordeless phones.
here are the details.

The Wireless Audio Transmitters.
About the size of a matchbox, these are the wireless transmitters that
stream audio between any two devices with incomparable ease. Simply plug one
device into your home entertainment center, television, computer, MP3
player, or any source with a 3.5mm audio jack. The other plugs into
headphones or your stereo system (to play through its speakers). The devices
enable you to listen to TV in bed without disturbing a spouse, or to roam
freely while wearing headphones without being tethered to an MP3 player or
stereo. CD-quality audio is transmitted up to 30' over the 2.4GHz band for
interference-free listening. Each transmitter plugs into a USB port for
charging and works for seven hours on a seven-hour charge. Includes one
transmitter and one receiver, a pair of USB cables for charging, two pairs
of audio cables (12" and 24"), two neck lanyards, and two belt clips. Each
transmitter 2 1/2" L x 1 1/2" W x 1" D. (3 oz.)

Item 77053   $119.95