[real-eyes] Fw: TVSpeak Audio Demonstration Posted

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 08:31:52 -0500

Sharing the following demo from Handytech for those who are curious.

Reg

Hello all,

I used the microphone on my Mac to record this as I am on the road at summer
conventions and the batteries in my digital recorder were dead, so the
quality isn't the best, but I think this demo does a pretty good job of
showing what TVSpeak is and who might want it:

http://www.handytech.us/demos/tvspeak.mp3

Best,

Earle Harrison
Handy Tech North America