[real-eyes] Fw: T&M Information on extended Battery

  • From: "Terrie Arnold" <tanderson3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 03:58:36 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: Robin East
To: trekker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 8:57 PM
Subject: T&M Information on extended Battery

Well group here is some information for the individuals that have the Del x
50 and Del x 51.

I have now purchased three extended batteries one for my self and the other
two for friends of mine. the cost was 38.00 Canadian plus tax. A total of
about 44.00 dollars.

Below is the information on the package for those that may want to order
one.

WWW.LENMAR.COM
800 424 2703
no mem lithiam pda battery2200 ma
PDADS50x

It comes with a battery cover
The battery is the same for the Del x50 and the del x 51

Hope this assists those that want a longer life battery.

I did not order direct. I was able to purchase locally via a store called
"Battery Boys" here in saskatoon, saskatchewan (Canada).

However, the information on the package of each of the batteries suggests
one may be able to order direct from the manufacture.

HTH
Robin

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Database | Polls
This is a high traffic list, please remember the list guidelines when posting.

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
  a..  6New Members
Visit Your Group
  a.. Lutron maestro