[real-eyes] Fw: Seeking Customer Service Representatives in Dallas,TX Metropolitan Area

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:36:45 -0500

> Please distribute widely.  Deadline is Monday, September, 21.

> National Industries for the Blind is seeking two experienced,
highly- motivated customer service representatives to provide telephone
and email support in a commercial contact center located in
Richardson, Texas as part of a 120-day pilot program.  Qualified candidates
will respond to inbound account related questions and issues,
complete customer correspondence via e-mail and regular mail, and process
> inventory reports daily.  Business hours are Monday through
Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

> Required skills and experience:
> o    High School degree or GED equivalent required (Some college
> preferred)
> o    Previous Call Center/customer service experience a must
> o    Strong verbal and written communication skills (bi-lingual
> Spanish a plus)
> o    Punctual and reliable
> o    Proficient with data entry
> o    Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute with 80 percent
> accuracy
> o    Proficient with basic Microsoft applications including Outlook,
> Word, and Excel
> o    Proficient with basic and advanced functionality of
assistive technology, specifically JAWS and/or Zoomtext
> o    Positive attitude with a pleasant and clear phone demeanor
> o    Works well with team members and other departments

> Please note: This project is set to run from October 15, 2009
> through January, 2010.  Upon completion of the pilot phase, it
is our intent that the two customer service positions will become

your resume and three professional references to sschraven@xxxxxxx no