[real-eyes] Re: ] Fw: Mobile phone info...

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:01:28 -0600

I couldn't get number 2 to work for anthing, and number 4 is crap...I have a
nearly new microwave, it's only about 4 months old, and my phone got a
signal in there just fine.

Ruthie &

  If your not living life on the edge, your wasting space.

MSN Messenger ID:  ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL and Yahoo Messenger ID:  chaosynchronous