[real-eyes] Fw: [LarrysList] Computer Recycling

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real eyes list" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 14:15:52 -0600

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"
Call us anytime at 888.824.3022

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Staples" <lstaples@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Larry's List" <LarrysList@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 9:12 AM
Subject: [LarrysList] Computer Recycling

Dave Ross sends along information about JT Industrial Sales, 1543
Burlington, Street, Kansas City, MO 64116, (816-216-6066).
<jtindustrialsales@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
<http://stores.ebay.com/JT-Industrial-Sales/>
John Schaller cell# 816-377-8615.

Dave writes:

I met John in North Kansas City at the North KC Cafe; the restaurant, with
all the TWA memorabilia decorations.  John gives $5.00 for old computers and
laptops; $0 for monitors, but it is one stop recycling.  I think he said $1
or $2 for cell phones; he may recycle other electronics.

John said call first, and go from there. He has a couple of buildings, so he
is not always readily available.

73 & Merry Christmas!

Dave Ross, KAØVXR
<ka0vxrarrl@xxxxxxxxx>