[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Junk Rules step by step

  • From: "Nancy VanSandt" <maxvanwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 14:30:27 -0600

That is an excellent set of instructions.  I brailed them out to keep for
reference.
Another really good place to find instructions on creating a mail rule is
this link
http://www.blind-corners.com/howtocorner.htm

It is true that they are for Outlook Express, but they are easy to follow as
well.
Nancy Van Sandt
Medical Transcriptionist
Certified MT Trainer