[real-eyes] Fw: Interesting Article on Future of Tablet Computing

  • From: "dauidr@xxxxxxxx" <dauidr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 16:25:17 GMT

Hey, Reg! Great article, and I, too, agree. I guess the folks making
refreshable braille displays may need to work with refreshable, tactile
screens. Part of learning to navigate something like a tablet will involve
teaching users what various images are supposed to feel/look like--going back
to the days of the opticon but in a refreshable, computerized form.

And I say, bring it on!
David
Matt.  28:19-20