[real-eyes] Re: Fw: How many children in America are not taught to read?

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:32:03 -0500

During all of the years that I worked in Rehabilitation, I would always
compare braille, slates, and braille writers to pencils and paper to sighted
users.  Even with all the technology the pen and paper is still used daily,
but braille is described today as old, or out of date.

Regards,
Andrea M. Breier

Remember:
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..