[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Game bubbleWrap

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 20:58:26 -0600

be patient and wait for it.  And then tab a couple times and then hit =
ctrl and enter at the same time.  it takes awhile to load.

Ruthie &

=20
In /dev/null no one can hear you scream=20

"We are more than the sum of our parts."=20
Private mail is *always* welcome.

MSN Messenger ID:
ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL ID:=20