[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Friends of Bookshare Spotlights OpenBook 8.0 Tuesday, December 18, 2007

  • From: "Brandie Young" <deaftaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 20:11:01 -0600

hi reggy

my friend is ask me and i am forward it to here;::

Luc2: Hi There?
Brattaz78: hello
NikeLuc2: Hi Brat  thank for fwd to me and I read about Openbook 8l0 and I
puzzle there said no cost is it right?
Brattaz78: i have no idea if ou want me to email them to ask if that no cost
if they reply says yes or no and i will fwd it to you if want to
NikeLuc2: Yes pls ask them if they said yes what website download upgrade
what I had my version 6/0 now hope to be new version upgrade let me know
asap
Brattaz78: ok i will email it to them now