[real-eyes] Fw: [F E] Check out the new daily deal!

  • From: "Terrie Arnold" <tanderson3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>, <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 06:41:46 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: peg hall
To: Terrie Arnold
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 11:33 AM
Subject: Fw: [F E] Check out the new daily deal!

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Treasures
To: FreeEnterprise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 12:55 PM
Subject: [F E] Check out the new daily deal!

Surf over to www.blindtreasures.com and click on Treasure Bargain of the
Day to check out one of the coolest blue tooth headset we have seen yet.
The bargain changes daily so check back often.

Blind Treasures is pleased to announce the debut of our new and exciting
web site! If you are interested in grabbing up a great deal, check out
our daily bargain section. Seeking a way to earn extra income? Then
our wholesale lot is the link for you! Ready to take a peek now? You
won't be disappointed!
When you visit the Blind Treasures web site, be sure to subscribe to the
Treasure Scroll email list-- A fun, easy, and secure way to enjoy
internet shopping via email! Just visit

http://www.blindtreasures.com/

Blind Treasures

Phone: 804-266-3062

E-Mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (45) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Database

Helpful commands for this list
To join  FreeEnterprise-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To go No Mail  FreeEnterprise-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To set digest  FreeEnterprise-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To return to normal mail  FreeEnterprise-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please allow 24 hours for settings to take effect.
You may also write a member of Administration for assistance.  Bill r Johnson
List Owner

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
  a..  2New Members
Visit Your Group
  a.. Business finances