[real-eyes] Fw: Amazon Comes to BCScan

  • From: "Steve" <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 05:54:05 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: J.J. Meddaugh
To: bcscan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 12:51 AM
Subject: Amazon Comes to BCScan

Today, we're proud to introduce a new feature which will expand our coverage
even further. Now, in addition to the over 5 million items found by searching
our own database, UPCDatabase.com, and ISBN.com for books, we'll now also
search by UPC at Amazon.com. This will not only broaden our coverage of
non-grocery items, but it will allow you to get additional information from
Amazon on an item which often includes product directions, ingredient lists, or
track listings.
In addition, we'll provide a link to the product page on Amazon so you can
learn more or purchase additional quantities of the item.

Naturally, since this is a new service, there may be some kinks, so please let
me know if you find any. This information is also sent to the BCScan and BARF
programs for their use.

Thank you, as always, for your patronage of BCScan.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Licensed Code Factory distributor