[real-eyes] Re: Fw: $100 for providing Sprint with your input and views

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 03:20:43 -0600

hay Jim I bet you can talk to them about the fact that there cell phones aren't
accessible and they might let you out of your contract with out paying a hi
penalty. Just keep calling and asking the rep for a brake. also you might try t
mobile and see if they will give yah some of credit to make up for paying off
sprint. good luck  with that.

Joshua24:15
"But as for me and my household,
We will serve the Lord."

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain privileged or
confidential
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the original message.