[real-eyes] Re: From A Friend: 'TheKansasCityChannel.com - News - KC Gets New Voting Machines '

  • From: "Ben Blagg" <bblagg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 08:03:37 -0500

Whyandotte County held primary elections on August 1.  I used the accessible
voting machine and it worked flawlessly.  The touch pad was responsive, the
speech was good.  I used a headset and it was not a problem at all.
Ben Blagg

Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep
voting on what to have for dinner.
---James Bovard