[real-eyes] Re: Free International Calling

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 13:18:20 -0500

hay dude maybe if we can come up with a number we can call our  new friends in
NEW ZEALAND.
let all be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in
spirit; not returning evil for evil or insult for insult, but giving
a blessing instead; for you were called for the very purpose that you might
inherit a blessing." (I Peter 3: 7-9)