[real-eyes] Found a great shopping app for us - shopkick

  • From: from my iphone <terrieiphone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AndreaBreier <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>, Rizzi Albert J <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, The Discussion List Accessible Phones <blindphones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eye <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 18:23:50 -0600

Hey - I found an awesome app for us! Shopkick gives out reward points for
shopping trips we already do anyway. Best part is, you don't even have to buy
anything. You just walk into a store like Target, open the app and get points.
Pretty neat.
It's super easy. This works at Target, Macy's, Old Navy, Best Buy and many
others. You can turn the points ("kicks") into Starbucks coffees, Target gift
cards, movie tickets, iTunes, Coach bags and more.

The app is free - works on iPhone and Android. See you on shopkick. Can't wait!

Terrie

P.S. For my starter bonus for you, click this link to download the free app:
http://get.shopkick.com/petunia8184 The bonus expires in 3 days.