[real-eyes] Re: Excell Question for a client

  • From: "Fettgather, Jim" <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 15:53:29 -0500

I am not certain how this process may differ between Excel 2003 and
Excel 2007.

I took a spreadsheet with lots of data, then used the Insert Pagebreak
selection on the Page Layout tab of the ribbon to insert some random
page breaks.

The control shift B command brought up a list view of the page breaks.

I'll see if the same scenario can be replicated in Excel 2003.
Thanks.