[real-eyes] Emailing: www.readthewords.com

  • From: <bigdaddylou63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bigdaddylou63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 23:25:30 -0500

Read The Words
=20
  a.. Home a.. Features a.. FAQ a.. About Us a.. Suggestions a.. =
Products=20
=20
To get started: Register for a free account.
Or login to your account using your username and password.
  Download our IE and Firefox toolbars from our blog site
E-mail  Password=20
New User?Register now   Step 1: Tell Us What You=20
Want To Read=20

  a.. Upload MS Word
  b.. Upload Adobe PDF
  c.. Upload HTML File
  d.. Write Text Content
  e.. Cut & Paste Text
  f.. Website Address
  g.. RSS Feed
Step 2: Choose A Reader

  a.. Choose 1 of 15 Readers
  b.. We Read English, Spanish and French
  c.. Control Reader's Speed
  d.. Superfast Conversion Speed
  e.. Less than 1 minute to generate over 1 hrs worth of Reading.
Step 3: Sit Back & Listen

  a.. Listen to your Reading Online
  b.. Download mp3 to your Ipod
  c.. Post Your Reading in Website or Blog
  d.. Turn Your Reading into a Podcast
  e.. Enable Multi-tasking
  f.. Saves Time
  g.. Improve Comprehension