[real-eyes] Editing the Outlook Distribution List

  • From: "Karen Shrawder" <kshrawder@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:10:55 -0700

Hello all!
Someone posted for me the steps in Outlook for creating a distribution list,
and the directions were really easy to understand, and I have created my
distribution list.  However, now my clients are changing their email addresses,
and I can't figure out how to edit the distribution list:  take some addresses
out and put new ones in.  Will someone please educate me?
With a smile,
Karen