[real-eyes] Re: Doing a Jaws repair.

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 22:51:35 -0600

Nancy, it's not in the menus anymore.  What you'll need to do is either put
in your cd or run the setup file if you had downloaded it fromt he net.  It
will start the setup process and give you the option of modifying the
installation, repairing it, or uninstalling.  Obviously you want the repair
option.  hth.

Ruthie &

  IBM: Indigestion Bothers Me

MSN Messenger ID:  ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL and Yahoo Messenger ID:  chaosynchronous